With COVID-19 on everybody’s mind we wanted to touch base on the new rules and regulations that Toronto Public health has imposed and some changes we are making to the services, at least for the first month or so. These changes will help keep us all as safe and comfortable as possible while we adjust to this new normal.
1. Masks are mandatory. We have to wear one and so do you, we will provide you with a mask upon arrival, unless you have a disposable mask you wish to use. Why a disposable mask? Hair is splinter-like and it will linger and itch you all day, particularly in a mask. Please wear this mask instead of your cloth one.
2. Hand sanitizer will be available at every station and is on the wall when you walk in the door. Please use as soon as you come into the salon. In addition, we ask that you refrain from using your cell phone while you’re on the premises in order to help us maintain a safe environment for everyone. If you do require the use of your phone, please use the wipes provided to clean your phone prior to any use.
· We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. If you see that your stylist is still finishing with another customer, please wait outside or in your car. We will wave you in when it’s your turn (or call, text or email).
· We are not charging last minute cancellation fees. If your feeling unwell or know someone who has tested positive, please cancel your appointment. Only missed/no show appointments will be charged a $30 cancellation fee
· Please come alone for your appointment. Enjoy some tranquil time away from the family and spend some much-needed time on you.
· Please bring only your essential items as we do not have a place to store bags or other objects.
· By confirming your appointment you are confirming that you have no COVID related symptoms nor have you been exposed to anyone with symptoms. If you have please reschedule your appointment for when you are feeling better
· We have resumed our shampoo AND blow dry service with a cut. Please keep in mind that we are charging your hair cut appointment by time rather than appointment, if you wish to keep your appointment at the 30min mark please advise your hair stylist that you don't require a blow dry.
· Most appointments will be booked for 45 minutes and charged accordingly.
5. Purchasing product. If you would like to purchase any products, please inform us asap and we will put together a bag for you. Alternatively, you can browse our online store. You can purchase your items on our site and we can ensure they are ready for you by the time your appointment is finished.
6. Food and beverage offerings are suspended until further notice. (This is a Toronto Public Heath rule, sorry!)
7. Magazines will be offered, but here’s the catch, please take it with you!! We can’t clean them so unfortunately we can’t reuse use them.
8. How do you know the salon is COVID free?
At Manzer Hair Studio we take this pandemic very seriously. We want to protect our staff, our family’s, and of course, our clients. We have a rapid testing program in place, provided by the City of Toronto. We test ourselves biweekly to guarantee that we aren’t asymptotic and keeping the community safe!
The entire salon staff are proudly fully vaccinated!