With COVID-19 on everybody’s mind we wanted to let you know the policy’s we have in place.
As of March 21, 2022, Ontario Public Health has lifted its mask mandate. At Manzer Hair Studio the safety of our clients and staff has always been our priority. As a result we have decided to keep a mask policy in place. You’re welcome to bring a coffee into the salon and lower your mask to drink or show us your face. However, we ask that you otherwise wear your mask at all times. As usual, we will happily provide you with a disposable mask when you come in for your appointment. We appreciate your understanding and assistance with keep our staff and clients safe.
1. Masks are not mandatory but strongly encouraged. We will wear one and ask that you do too. We will provide you with a mask upon arrival, unless you have a disposable mask you wish to use. Why a disposable mask? Hair is splinter-like and it will linger and itch you all day, particularly in a mask. Please wear this mask instead of your cloth one.
2. Hand sanitizer will be available at every station and is on the wall when you walk in the door. Please use as soon as you come into the salon. In addition, we ask that you refrain from using your cell phone while you’re on the premises in order to help us maintain a safe environment for everyone. If you do require the use of your phone, please use the wipes provided to clean your phone prior to any use.
· We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. If you see that your stylist is still finishing with another customer, please wait outside or in your car. We will wave you in when it’s your turn (or call, text or email).
· We are not charging last minute cancellation fees. If your feeling unwell or know someone who has tested positive, please cancel your appointment. Only missed/no show appointments will be charged a $30 cancellation fee
· Please come alone for your appointment. Enjoy some tranquil time away from the family and spend some much-needed time on you.
· Please bring only your essential items as we do not have a place to store bags or other objects.
· By confirming your appointment you are confirming that you have no COVID related symptoms nor have you been exposed to anyone with symptoms. If you have please reschedule your appointment for when you are feeling better
· We have resumed our shampoo AND blow dry service with a cut. Please keep in mind that we are charging your hair cut appointment by time rather than appointment, if you wish to keep your appointment at the 30min mark please advise your hair stylist that you don't require a blow dry.
· Most appointments will be booked for 45 minutes and charged accordingly.
5. Purchasing product. If you would like to purchase any products, please inform us asap and we will put together a bag for you. Alternatively, you can browse our online store. You can purchase your items on our site and we can ensure they are ready for you by the time your appointment is finished.
6. Food and beverage your welcome to bring a beverage into the salon with you. We will also start resuming offering tea and coffee again. All we ask is that you do continue to wear your mask between sips.
7. How do you know the salon is COVID free?
At Manzer Hair Studio we take this pandemic very seriously. We want to protect our staff, our family’s, and of course, our clients. We have a rapid testing program in place, provided by the City of Toronto. We test ourselves biweekly to guarantee that we aren’t asymptotic and keeping the community safe!
8. We offer a private service. We now have a private suite in the salon that you can request it is a 1 on 1 appointment where we can guarantee that it will be just you and your stylist. Please request this service when booking your appointment, extra charges may apply.
The entire salon staff are proudly fully vaccinated!