Made in Canada CA-N95 | 4 Layer Kids Black & White | Disposable Mask -Pack of 10
- For consumer use. Not intended for healthcare use.
- 4-layer highly breathable construction includes a double layer of non-woven meltblown polypropylene for filtration.
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada
- Easy breathing: very low inhalation and exhalation resistance
- Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) >95%
- Note: These masks are not NIOSH N95. These masks achieve >95% particulate filtration efficiency in the test samples using the NIOSH standard procedure TEB-APR-STP-0059
- Note: Earloops do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tighter seal to reduce air leakage and glasses fogging
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour school day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store)
- Age 4 - 12
- Made in Canada
This respirator features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits most Kids.
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs many cotton and surgical masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.
We are fully aware that this price seems extremely inflated. Trust us when we say that it isn’t inflated on our side. Please understand that the wholesale price has been inflated and we are doing the best we can to offer this community quality products at the best price we can offer. If and when the price lowers we will certainly pass this on to our customers.