MAKE COLOUR POP WITH AG’S NEW GLOSS TREATMENT
AG’s latest innovation is the perfect addition to your Colour Care regimen. Used as a regular remedy at least once a week, AG’s new Colour Savour Mask gloss treatment is an essential step in protecting colour-treated hair from daily hardships like fading, over processing, heat damage and UV exposure.
Colour-treated hair needs nourishing care. Shea butter and Abyssinian oil add instant shine and softness while sunflower seed extract helps maintain vibrancy. This lightweight and hydrating gloss treatment works on all hair types and contains AG’s exclusive CARE Complex, providing both UV and free radical protection helping extend the life of hair colour.
Massage into clean, wet hair. Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. The blend of antioxidants including sunflower seed extract, marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation fight-off free radicals and guard against UV exposure keeping your hair colour bright and healthy.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Keratin protein – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride – fights the harmful effects of the sun on your hair (i.e. UVB degradation).
- Silk amino acids – provide additional strength, elasticity and shine.
- Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that contains omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids to nourish and repair.
- Shea butter – super rich and creamy emolient smoothes, moisturizes and conditions.